Hockey, lacrosse, soccer, boxing, baseball, skiing, cross country…kids have so many organized sports and the equipment list goes on and on.
Here are some of the essentials that you should have on hand to help you and your kids get through the activities:
- Keep hydrated with the BPA free – Klean Kanteen water bottle. We think it’s the best in the market. It is made with food safe stainless steel. We received a lot of feedback that the water tastes “glacier like”. The 40oz Klean Kanteen will ensure you a full day of clean water. Get the stainless steel 16oz pint cup so you can share.
- Do your kids play contact sports? Then you will need to sanitize those mouth guards. Bacteria grows on mouth guards and you wonder why your child is sick all the time. In addition, bad breath and gum disease can become an issue. That is why the handy UV spa by Violife is great. Just use plain water to fill the reservoir, press a button and the mouth guard is sanitized. Like magic! No powder and no brushing to worry about. And it is small enough to travel on those tournaments.
- Shoe Pourri is an absolute necessity to take out the stink in those boots. With all that sweating especially with puberty, that sport bag just stinks. Spray into the shoe and boot to freshen up the smell. The neutralizing essential oil tames the stink instantaneously. Use the all natural bamboo charcoal to deodorize afterwards.
- Snacks, snacks and more snacks. We all know the snacks are not just for your child but for the deprived parents waiting around watching their children. The last time I brought this air tight snack dispenser filled with chocolate almonds, I was the life of the party. Try putting in trail mix, chocolate, almonds, and gold fish.
- Cooler bag – Always have food and drinks ready for the crew. The latest one by RuMe is collapsable and light weight.