1) Emergency ballet slippers. Also works as a indoor slippers/shoes – perfect for party hopper during the snowy days.
No better way to highlight a nice bottle of wine with a funky neoprene carrier. Your hostess can use it to bring wine to the restaurant in style. Or take it on trips, so the souvenir wine will be nicely packaged inside the suitcase ( since you cannot bring liquid on the aircrafts anymore)
3) Funky ice bag for the hostess – face it, a great party is not planned overnight. So every hostess needs one for the day after.
4) Box of gourmet cheese and a Bamboo Charcoal frig deodorant
Someone once told me that they received a fantastic cheese box at the cottage and it stunk up the whole fig. They loved the blue cheese but the smell was harsh. So show some thoughtfulness and include this natural odor buster in the gift pack.
6) Bring your own vase – Vazu foldable vase filled with a bouquet of flowers.
Hostess is often busy entertaining and so if you want to bring her flowers, come equipped with a vase ready to go. These foldable vases fold flat and pops up when filled with water. Looks great!
7) A luxurious organic eye mask to sooth a night of partying
Mette Vansgo makes the best organic eye mask. Design is great and the smell is fantastic!
Prefect for any wine lover. Great for using it as a decanter for the backyard, for bringing wine on the boat, or on picnics.
9) Dog toys
If you hostess really does not need anything, you cannot go wrong getting the companion, faithful fido a toy. ( make it organic to show you care)
10) RuMe bags – foldable totes
These red and white RuMe bags are perfect for groceries and your day to day shopping.
The Blue and Red are perfect for the holiday seasons