Our portuguese waterdog is our first baby. We absolutely love Hudson and that is why we have Doggie Life at Gone Shopping.
All the items are tested by Hudson ( head of research for the doggy stuff). With all this talk about toxins in kids toys, I was most concern what is in canine toys. Think about it, they put everything in their mouth!!!! That is why we are selective of our toys especially chew toys to ensure it is non-toxic. To bring it up one notch, we actively look for eco-friendly products so our pets and children can enjoy a better environment. Leave us a comment if you have suggestions
For the holiday season, this is our idea eco-doggy stocking ( this is what Hudson is getting so don’t tell him, OK?)
1) Orbee-Tuff Recycle bone – non-toxic and made from recycled planet dog toys. Very chewable.
2) Orbee-Tuff Recycle 3 toy in 1 – this is great value. The balls fits in the ball launchers ie Chuck it. It can be used as a tug toy or toss toys as well.
3) West Paw eco-friendly Zisc – the ultimate frisbee – non-toxic, recycled and it floats. The bright colours make it so much more fun for you and fido.
4) Snow ball – non-toxic and recyclable . This is back by popular demand. Hudson loves it when we throw it on snow. The peppermint scent helps to train his ability to retrieve ( which he sucks at it)
5) Biodegradable poop bags – eco-friendly and works well. The box is cool too.
6) Eco-Me Natural Dog Kit – this is a gift on its own. But you can make your own wipes, bake cookies ( receipe included)… simply fabulous.